- Accreditation Fees
Type of Learning Programme Registration of Training Provider International RTP (USD) Local RTP (RM) Registration of training provider 500 1,000 Reinstatement of RTP* fees 250 500
*RTP - Registered Training Providers
*Local RTP is registered training providers incorporated in Malaysia
The RTP must submit at least one learning programme for FAA accreditation within three months from the date of approval as RTP. An extension of three months is allowed only once by writing to FAA before the lapse of the first three months. Failure to seek extension or submit a learning programme within the approved date will result in the deregistration of the TP. To re-register, a fee of MYR500 is chargable on local TPs and USD125 for international TPs.
FAA Approval (one-off) One-off Learning Programme (LP) 2,200 8,400 Provisional Accreditation International RTP (USD) Local RTP (RM) Standalone 1 - 3 days programme 1,200 4,500 Standalone 4 days and above 2,900 11,000 Certification 1 - 5 days programme 4,700 18,000 Certification 6 - 20 days programme 6,800 26,000 Certification 21 days and above 8,400 32,000 Academic Certificate & Diploma 6,800 26,000 Academic Degree & Postgraduate 8,400 32,000 Full Accreditation International RTP (USD) Local RTP (RM) Standalone 1 - 3 days programme 1,200 4,500 Standalone 4 days and above 3,700 14,000 Certification 1 - 5 days programme 5,500 21,000 Certification 6 - 20 days programme 8,400 32,000 Certification 21 days and above 11,100 42,000 Academic Certificate & Diploma 8,400 32,000 Academic Degree & Postgraduate 11,100 42,000
Note: RTPs would need to submit the programmes for reaccreditation 3 months prior to the end of the validity period.The reaccreditation fees is similar to the accreditation fees.
- Payment Information
- Payment by cheque should be made payable to Finance Accreditation Agency Berhad.
- Please state your name and invoice number on the reverse side of the cheque.
For direct bank-in/e-Banking, please find our Bank details as follows:
Bank name: Maybank Islamic Berhad
Account Number: 5642 5855 8884
SWIFT Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank Address: Level 1, Tower A
No, 1, Jalan Maarof, Dataran Maybank
59000 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Account name: Finance Accreditation Agency Berhad
- Please note that there are normally significant bank charges on both ends of SWIFT transactions. Please ensure that you indicate on the bank transfer document that you will be held liable for the payee charges on your side.
- You are liable and fully responsible for any shortfall due to bank charges.
- Please scan and upload the proof of payment directly to your online submission in FAST.