The Finance Qualifications Structure (FQS) is a comprehensive qualifications structure that provides the mechanism to classify professional qualifications in the Financial Services Industry (FSI) which are benchmarked against international best practices.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL PUBLICATION:
FAA Finance Qualifications Structure (FQS)
Objectives of FQS
- It provides professional learning pathways which link qualifications systematically, allowing FSI employees to move across qualification levels as required by the job or learning needs.
- FSI employees are able to chart and progress against the qualification levels through the FAA. Recognition of Learning (FRL) mechanism.
How does it benefit the industry and professionals?
- The structure is an overarching classification of recognised qualifications.
- FQS enhances communication on qualifications between education and training providers as well as the employment market.
- FQS enables FSI employees to understand and plan their career progression.