A Team of Global Financial Experts
Our various Committees are made up of world-renowned experts and practitioners from the financial services industry, to ensure that our accreditation framework, standards and practices are truly globally benchmarked.
The FAA Accreditation Panel (FAP)
The FAA Accreditation Panel consists of subject matter experts in their respective sectors, i.e. Islamic Finance, Insurance, Capital Markets, Conventional Banking and Corporate Programmes.
The roles and functions of the FAP are:
To assess learning programmes submitted for accreditation, making sure that they comply with the FAA Learning Criteria (FLC) prescribed under the FAA Quality Framework (FQF), and that they are relevant to the requirements of the industry;
- To approve and/or accredit learning programmes, institutions and individuals who fulfil the set criteria and principles.
- To report our evaluation and findings to the FAA Accreditation Committee (FAC);
- To recommend to the FAC (based on the evaluation and findings) whether to grant or withhold approval for the learning programme;
- To provide advice and feedback for these learning programmes, so they can be continuously improved and enhanced;
- To highlight quality aspects which may require the attention of the registered training provider, and assist them in their efforts to design, develop and deliver learning programmes effectively.