- Work closely with the Chief Development Officer and Head, Corporate Development to design and develop learning programmes and specific instructional materials for programmes that support the organisation’s mandate
- Designs and develop solutions for clients in relation with talent development and its related modalities
- Designs, develops and evaluates learning outcomes of training programmes
- Works with and guides team members and contributes to the development and/or review of new products, products enhancements and product redesign for the clients and/or organization
- Works with subject matter expert in crafting and designing learning content and training manuals and other educational materials.
- Designs and develops product specific learning policies and guidelines.
- Enhances learning contents and initiatives to ensure that objective are met.
- Conducts research in related areas
- Manages and coordinates, or support projects as assigned to achieve intended objectives.
- Keeps abreast with latest technologies, trends, practices in learning and Talent Development.
- Any other task or responsibilities as assigned by the chief Executive Officer and immediate supervisor.
- Master’s Degree/Post Graduate in Instructional Design/Education or any related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Instructional design and development (multiple delivery methodologies: onsite classroom delivery, virtual web conferencing and online courses is preferred.)
- Broad knowledge in training/facilitation
- Advance knowledge of Adult Learning principles and online teaching/learning methods
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office application for presentation and reporting
- Optional: Experience and working knowledge of at least one rapid development tool (e.g. Articulate, Storyline, Adobe Captivate).