- Contributes to the long-term strategic goals for Corporate Relations, in line with FAA's overall strategy.
- Identifies new business opportunities for FAA.
- Builds relationships with potential clients within relevant markets.
- Proposes solutions to meet clients' needs and requirements without compromising FAA's standards and practices.
- Creates, negotiates and closes accreditation and quality assurance related initiatives.
- Guides clients into the accreditation process.
- Monitors the progress of revenue-generation goals.
- Ensures sales performance is in line with the organisation's growth objectives.
- Provides advice on the issues and objections from potential clients.
- Feeds into lead nurturing strategy.
- Effectively communicates the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Assists in the development of proposals.
- Constantly updates and maintains the CRM database.
- Participates actively in divisional activities.
- Highlights potential issues and seek resolution from Heads of Division and/or Unit.