This short, online programme is designed for individuals who wish to develop fundamental knowledge and skills in learning programme design. It is also a requirement for those who have not attended the FAA Certified Training Professional (CTP) programme, and yet wish to register for any other FAA learning programme.
It is part of the Professional Learning Series (PLS), which is designed for trainers to hone their skills in structuring learning content to a mastery level.
LDF provides a foundational overview of learning principles as well as the learning design and development process. Learners will understand the processes and quality assurance tools used to put these principles into practice.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is suitable for:
- trainers who need basic knowledge of training theories
- individuals wishing to take courses in the Professional Learning Series, but who haven’t completed the CTP programme
- HR and L&D professionals with an interest in training
What Will You Learn on This Course?
You will learn:
- How to distinguish adult learning principles and styles
- Instructional system design using the ADDIE model
- How to use quality assurance tools developed by FAA to structure learning programmes effectively
Schedule and Delivery
LDF is a 2 - 3-hour self-access online programme that participants can do at any time.
To complete the course, participants need to achieve a passing mark of 75% on the following post-course assessment.