Credit for Business Banking
|L1, L2, L3, L4, L5|
|Credit for Retail Banking||L1, L2, L3|
|Treasury||L1, L2, L3, L4|
|Trade Finance||L1, L2|
|Fundamentals of Risk Management||L1, L2|
|Operational Risk Management||L3|
|Market Risk Management||L3, L4|
|Credit Risk Management||L3, L4|
|Internal Audit||L1, L2, L3, L4|
|Compliance||L1, L2, L3, L4|
The Definitive Benchmark in Learning Standards
One of the main issues with professional learning and development is the mismatch between the knowledge and skills the industry needs and what is being provided. We offer a means to bridge this gap by providing input directly from industry experts.
FAA Learning Standards (FLS)
FAA Learning Standards (FLS) is a reference suite that provides a benchmark for training providers, financial institutions and individuals within the financial services industry to identify needs and develop learning programmes.
The six sectors covered in the FAA Learning Standards are Banking, Islamic Banking, Insurance, Takaful, Capital Market and Islamic Capital Market. Within these six sectors are 56 disciplines, for which FAA has developed in-depth learning standards.
Who are the standards for?
- Human Resource and Learning departments of financial institutions
- Training providers who cater to financial institutions
- Professional bodies that administer certifications
How can the standards be used?
- A useful reference when developing learning programmes
- A practical tool to determine learning needs required by employees
- A clear guide to assess the portfolios of third-party training providers
How were the standards developed?
- The FAA Learning Standards were developed in consultation with industry and subject matter experts from global financial centres. To ensure their rigour and relevance across borders and jurisdictions, the FAA Learning Standards were developed based on internationally benchmarked industry practices and moderated by industry professionals, technical experts and leading academics.