To apply for a position, please submit your application with a comprehensive resume, contact information, employment history, current salary, expected salary and a recent passport sized photograph. You may mail your application to the address below, or email to the email address below.
|Marketing & Communications Manager||
Marketing & Communications Manager
About the Company
The Finance Accreditation Agency (FAA) is the first organisation in the world to have developed learning standards for the financial services industry, and to offer accreditation for learning programmes from financial institutions. FAA is a young organisation, founded in 2012 under the purview of Bank Negara Malaysia and Securities Commission Malaysia. Now ready with a solid suite of products and services for the international market, the next steps for FAA are to expand its reach and cater to a wider, global audience.
About the Role
You will be working in FAA’s Strategic Corporate Relations Division, with a focus on marketing. SCRD covers marketing, branding, communications and business development.
· Writing copy and articles
· Coordinating the development of marketing collateral
· Assisting with social media management
· Assisting with website maintenance and enhancements
· Liaise and plan with the public relations agency
· Identify and develop branding opportunities and partnerships
· Assist with the planning and coordination of campaigns
You will have
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3 years experience in a similar role
· Demonstrated ability to write in English
· Critical thinking
· Ability to work in a team and according to deadlines