- Provide the assurance that the learning programmes in the financial services industry meet international best practices and benchmarks.
- Assure that accredited programmes are relevant and needed by industry.
- Increase the knowledge and skill base of personnel in the financial services industry.
- Provide a learning pathway for personnel in the financial services industry.
- Provide regional and international recognition of learning initiatives.
- Provide a recognition of quality to the training provider.
For developers of learning programmes:
- Benchmarking of learning programmes carried out by international accreditation committees.
- Recognition of quality in the design, development and delivery of learning programmes.
- Valuable input from international experts and leading academics.
- Enhance the structure and content of learning programmes.
For personnel in the financial services industry:
- Assurance that learning programmes are of high quality and will transfer knowledge that is relevant to current industry needs.
- Assurance that participation in training is recognised, and will contribute to career progression.