|Type of Learning Programme||Price (USD)|
|REGISTRATION OF TRAINING PROVIDER|
|Registration of training provider now includes 2 complimentary copies of FAA Learning Standards||1,500|
|Standalone||1 - 3 days programme||1,600|
|Standalone||4 days and above||2,100|
|Certification||1 - 5 days programme||4,300|
|Certification||6 - 20 days programme||6,300|
|Certification||21 days and above||7,800|
|Academic||Certificate & Diploma||6,300|
|Academic||Degree & Postgraduate||7,800|
|Standalone||1 - 3 days programme||2,400||2,150|
|Standalone||4 days and above||3,500||3,150|
|Certification||1 - 5 days programme||5,200||4,700|
|Certification||6 - 20 days programme||7,800||7,000|
|Certification||21 days and above||10,400||9,350|
|Academic||Certificate & Diploma||7,800||7,000|
|Academic||Degree & Postgraduate||10,400||9,350|
*All prices are subject to 6% GST
Accreditation Fee Incentive Structures
|INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMME SUBMISSIONS|
|Number of Submissions||Fee Incentive|
|From 1st to 2nd programme||No incentive|
|From 3rd to 5th programme||10%|
|From 6th to 10th programme||15%|
|11th programme and above||25%|
|GROUPED PROGRAMME SUBMISSIONS|
|10% fee incentive applies when at least 3 programmes are submitted together.|
|15% fee incentive applies when at least 5 programmes are submitted together.|
|25% fee incentive applies when at least 10 programmes are submitted together.|
Fee Incentive Terms & Conditions
- The FAA Programme Accreditation (FPA) Fee Incentive scheme is exclusively organized by Finance Accreditation Agency Berhad (“FAA”).
- The FPA Fee Incentive scheme is offered exclusively for individual FAA Registered Training Provider (RTP) only.
- The reaccreditation fees are valid for programmes submitted from July 1st, 2016 onwards.
- The FPA Fee incentive for Individual Programme Submissions is only valid for programmes submitted within a two years’ period.
- The FPA Fee Incentive scheme is given to submission of FPA only and is not valid nor applicable with any other privileges and/or processes.
- The number of submissions refer to the actual official learning programme(s) submitted to FAA; lapsed learning programme(s) will no longer be valid for this FPA Fee Incentive scheme.
- RTP has the option to submit the grouped learning programmes within a 12-month validity period.
- RTP may opt to switch learning programme(s) committed. However, RTP has to settle any differences of additional fees required.
- FAA’s no-refund policy applies and FAA reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute, withdraw or cancel any incentive without prior notice and without having to disclose any reasons whatsoever and without any payment of refund or compensation whatsoever.
- All fees are subject to Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- To the extent permitted by law, FAA's employees and management shall not be liable for any loss that may be caused by the RTP or by any person in connection with this FPA Fee Incentive scheme.
- By participating in this FPA Fee Incentive scheme, each RTP signify acceptance and agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions and to accept FAA’s decisions as final and binding in all manners and/or matters. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained for any reasons whatsoever.
- FAA reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this FPA Fee Incentive scheme at any time without giving any prior notification, including but not limited to, the eligibility terms and criteria for the FPA Fee Incentive scheme and the selection of the RTP.
- Any enquiries should be directed to the Client Support Services, Finance Accreditation Agency, 12-1 Level 12 Tower 3 Avenue 7, The Horizon Ph2, Bangsar South, No.8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 KUALA LUMPUR, or telephone +603-2788 1212 or e-Mail at [email protected], or visit our online Customer Service at www.faa.org.my/customer-service.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and FAA and the RTP agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- Payment by cheque should be made payable to Finance Accreditation Agency Berhad.
- Please state your name and invoice number on the reverse side of the cheque.
- For direct bank-in/e-Banking, please find our Bank details as follows:
Bank name: Maybank Islamic Berhad
Account Number: 5642 5855 8884
SWIFT Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank Address: Level 1, Tower A
No, 1, Jalan Maarof, Dataran Maybank
59000 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Account name: Finance Accreditation Agency Berhad
- Please note that there are normally significant bank charges on both ends of SWIFT transactions. Please ensure that you indicate on the bank transfer document that you will be held liable for the payee charges on your side.
- You are liable and fully responsible for any shortfall due to bank charges.
- Please scan and upload the proof of payment directly to your online submission in FAST.